DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - August 2018 | Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 60
  • Views: Views 8,419

The BEST DTH of the Month of August 2018 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted for Airtel for the 3 Zee HD channels. Special mention to Sun Direct for adding many Bangla/Odia channels. The slap of the month goes to Dish TV for removing Sony BBC Earth HD and HBO HD. :damn: :damn: :damn: :angry:

You can't use this as a reason to vote. This is about the month's performance.
Is it !is it's my personal choice of reason I don't want others opinion on my choice

DDF Exclusive - Sun Direct Dolby Atmos Advertisement

This could be

Last edited:
One more thing freedom of vote is every member right don't think their is a need to comment on others choice
Yes freedom of vote is every member right. But if Voting reason is absolutely incorrect, then we have full right to ask why you gave vote??

Yes freedom of vote is every member right. But if Voting reason is absolutely incorrect, then we have full right to ask why you gave vote??
Ya but if I am happy with what I assume to be I am happy for Dolby Atmos teasers to test my speakers

It's Ok @manikanth m If you consider that as a good reason to vote, no issues. I was initially thinking, you got confused that Sun Direct started providing Dolby Atmos on actual channels which is why I specifically asked that question. Since you are fully aware that they are just testing it on the Info channel and also it's not mentioned under the performance of Sun Direct this month, it clarifies that you are clear on what you are doing.

Everyone else, please leave it here. Thanks.

Last edited:
Airtel all the way this time for adding much needed hd channels

Ya but if I am happy with what I assume to be I am happy for Dolby Atmos teasers to test my speakers
It looks like sun direct actually provided the dolby atmos in info channels through harmonic compression, gone through the thread and members have tested that they are actually providing the dolby atmos sound in the info channel, they are the first Dth to do so and bring innovative technologies in the dth sector. Sun Direct should be appreciated for that.

Last edited:
Result

Total Voters : 131

Winner : Airtel Digital TV 84
Runner Up : Tata Sky 26
3rd : Sun Direct 11
4th : Videocon D2h 9
5th : Dish TV , Reliance Digital TV & DD Free Dish : 0

NOTA : 1

Few Stats :

NYmKfyH.jpg

P3el8oj.jpg

rWiMhcM.jpg

Congrats ADTV. Much deserved. And thanks for the stats @Sagar bro!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock