Votes: 13 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Vote for DTH of the month Dec 2014

Vicky said:
My Voted For Videocon D2h :)

why ?????? please give a valid reason bro. :)

prateek1987 said:
i need to give a valid reason y i chose that dth so my answer is i voted for adtv and the reason for voted is pq

so my reason was that only n i think it is valid reason

Their is a hoax that IPhone Apples IOS operating System users are smarter than any other mobile users like Android and Mobile Windows OS users. Do you believe in such stupid predictions.

Similarly this is also just a haox that tata sky or airtel has best or Superior PQ or AQ than dish TV or Videocon D2H but its just a hoax created by fan boys of tatasky and Airtel similarly iPhones id*otic fanboys think IPhone is the best smart phone in the world but in reality IPhone is not even close budget Android phones

Voted dish TV for bringing back MsM group and Indiacast channels back to Base packs and adding some good channels too.

:k

Bishnu15 said:
why ?????? please give a valid reason bro. :)

Because Excellent Service & Also 37 Tamil channels Available only on Videocon D2h

Voted for Dishtv for bringing back MSM channels into the base pack.:eek:hya
I love Dishtru HD.:luv

i vote for adtv as they r providing hd new connection at just rs. 999 with one month mega subscription free.

I Voted For Sun Direct.

D2H was lagging in the software section. They took heck of a time to fix their software issues but finally its here.

The recent software update they rolled out silently is very stable and I'm very much satisfied by their update this time.

Solid work D2H!!

Vicky said:
Because Excellent Service & Also 37 Tamil channels Available only on Videocon D2h

37 Tamil Channels not added in december bro. Its vote for the month of december bro. How many tamil channels d2h added on december ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock