DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - February 2019 | Tata Sky

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 39
  • Views: Views 6,378

The BEST DTH of the Month of February 2019 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes @Gobinaath thambi
My brother have 2 T|S Connections and my brother makes his own pack in ALC method and the pack costs Rs.515/- in the Primary STB and on the Multiroom STB the pack charges are Rs.515/- minus the NCF Rs.176/-=Rs.339/- but TATA|sky is charging Rs.300/-only after Waiving NCF completely........

Actually they did not mention NCF separately, it's inclusive
so that doesn't mean they waived off right ??

BTW lot of confusion in secondary connections in TS seems 👇👇
Yes @Gobinaath thambi
My brother have 2 T|S Connections and my brother makes his own pack in ALC method and the pack costs Rs.515/- in the Primary STB and on the Multiroom STB the pack charges are Rs.515/- minus the NCF Rs.176/-=Rs.339/- but TATA|sky is charging Rs.300/-only after Waiving NCF completely........

Many websites are saying that TS has nowhere mentioned that prices are inclusive or exclusive of NCF so it may be a bug as TRAI says to give discount on NCF not on the whole plan.

Main problem in TS multi tv is that channels in all connections will be mirror of each other so you can't use different STBs for different requirements. If you'll activate any channel on 3rd connection then it'll be activated on the other two also.

There is not a singe word of NCF in multi TV. If monthly tv cost on primary is 353 including ncf +tax, then multi comes as 200. So it's upto us to take it Full NCF 153 then other rest amount will be content cost or Zero NCF and rest is content cost. you can argue both way.

Last edited:
@Sagar bro, not only DD channels but FTA channels are also running on suspended/deactivated STB & airtel is giving FTA channels without NCF.
Done(y)
You've not mentioned about the new basepacks which airtel has launched recently. Are those activities not counted?
Actually there are different suggestive packages on different DTHs & I felt all packages are depending upon broadcasters prices. Therefore not mentioned them.

Bro Only Sun Bangla added, Sun Marathi not available, Gemini news & Udaya News slots still available, just showing Discontinued.
Done bro. But you guys should create separate threads for separate updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock