DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - January 2019 | Tata Sky

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 5,891

The BEST DTH of the Month of January 2019 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I request all the members to wait till 31st Jan before voting. There are threads running about dish TV and d2h waiving off NCF for their combos. These will be included in the performance if the news is indeed true. And there's a possibility of other DTH players announcing lucrative offers as well. So please wait and vote.
I think we should start new thread on feb 1 since many voted till now

I request all the members to wait till 31st Jan before voting. There are threads running about dish TV and d2h waiving off NCF for their combos. These will be included in the performance if the news is indeed true. And there's a possibility of other DTH players announcing lucrative offers as well. So please wait and vote.
It's confirmed no ncf for dishtv d2h combos and they are very cheap

Voted Tata Sky for Giiving 290 Channels in Rs.153/- NCF

There's a difference in the way Sun direct and TS waiving off ncf right... Sun direct is providing all fta channels for free without ncf... But TS is providing only. 190 channels which pays them... Logically that should be free as they pay for it.... Other operators must follow it. So Sun direct deserves the vote...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock