DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - June 2019 | Tata Sky

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 56
  • Views: Views 8,168

The BEST DTH of the Month of June 2019 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sarkar Dada keeping aside fun list out your reasons pointwise for voting to independent tv.

Being funny is one thing but voting in a funny manner is not allowed here. So if one person is already banned other must also meet the same fate if rules are same for all. No hard feelings for anyone just for being fare I feel
IMO

Last edited:
@Sarkar Dada keeping aside fun list out your reasons pointwise for voting to independent tv.

Rohit become man of the match but nobody talking about real contributor of Rohit's run i.e. Tamim iqbal. He should be given that award in my opinion 🏆

Now it's up to you whether you like my view or not, I am not here to change your view dada :blush2:

If anyone thinks @Sagar bro is spending his valuable time to create this poll every month to get funny reactions that provides laughter therapy, I'm sorry you are WRONG. This is a serious poll and we give utmost value to the poll creator's time as well as the participants time. This is not the thread to bring your sarcastic and funny thoughts. We have other threads on the forum for that. And I think everyone is matured enough to go to the respective threads depending on their requirements. Since we have already banned a member for making fun of the poll, we are following the same rule for everyone. Please don't repeat this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock