DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - October 2017 | Tata Sky

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 57
  • Views: Views 7,556

The BEST DTH of the Month of October 2017 is??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RDTV has 3 votes and why didn't you added in RDTV providing free TATA SKY STB exchange offer in #1?

Yes RDTV has 3 votes, that's why it's on number 4.

In the post it was showing Zero, but in results and poll it's on number 4. After all we are also human beings and make mistakes.

Why RDTV will provide free STB to their users?? They don't have money left to pay carriage fees and expenses. Btw it was Tata Sky who is providing free STB to RDTV users.

I remember sun direct had more votes before asked to again vote correct me if I am wrong bros
Yes, you're absolutely correct. But in that poll members were voting for more than one DTH and we got 103 votes in 2 days

Yes RDTV has 3 votes, that's why it's on number 4.

In the post it was showing Zero, but in results and poll it's on number 4. After all we are also human beings and make mistakes.
Bro, I'm not blaming you why are asking like this? :(
Why RDTV will provide free STB to their users?? They don't have money left to pay carriage fees and expenses. Btw it was Tata Sky who is providing free STB to RDTV users.
They may have left them(customer) in mid but they decided to tie up with Tata Sky so I think both are equally important.

Bro, I'm not blaming you why are asking like this? :(

They may have left them(customer) in mid but they decided to tie up with Tata Sky so I think both are equally important.
Bro am just saying in general tone. However if you're feeling that I was aggressive, then I feel sorry :(

And I don't think there some deal between RDTV and Tatasky

Bro am just saying in general tone. However if you're feeling that I was aggressive, then I feel sorry :(

And I don't think there some deal between RDTV and Tatasky
I don't need sorry we are like family bro don't mention that. OK so u think that there no deal. So why RDTV and Tata Sky website and TV msg only providing info on Tata Sky?

I don't need sorry we are like family bro don't mention that. OK so u think that there no deal. So why RDTV and Tata Sky website and TV msg only providing info on Tata Sky?
If that's the case the am sorry as am away from the TV screen from last 2 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock