• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 43
  • Views: Views 5,856

The BEST DTH of the Year 2017 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting for SD because 44 HD channels addition, free HEVC set top box for existing customer , all sports channels at 260 with most viewed English entertainment and movies channels.

This year sd channels addition waiting

Last edited:
I don't want to vote yet, but I think Reliance deserves a special mention because of the once-in-a lifetime DTH exchange offers we got.
I am not promoting any DTH. Please vote for the deserving candidates. :tup:

I don't want to vote yet, but I think Reliance deserves a special mention because of the once-in-a lifetime DTH exchange offers we got.
I am not promoting any DTH. Please vote for the deserving candidates. :tup:
Haha.. I voted for reliance digital tv bcos they gave me the chance to change to adtv with free of cost that too from sd to hd

Airtel d2h because it offering 999 package for one year.very low price HD CHANNELS .I Paid only 175 for all sd hd tamil channels and all Sports Hd.

Voted for Airtel Digital TV
  • MyPlan, starting at ₹99.
  • Lower priced base packs as compared to competitors.
  • Three new HD Pack categories- Magic (₹93), Royal (₹170), Max (₹225) with good distribution of genres across all 3 HD Packs.
  • Most beneficial acquisition offer for Reliance Digital TV users-
    • (2 months Value Prime Kids) for just ₹285, OR
    • (2 months Value Prime Kids + 3 months Magic HD TopUp) for just ₹378.
    • Free HD HEVC STB with no Installation or any Hidden charges.
  • Sunday Super Sale offers giving Popular Sports channels such as Sony Ten1 for just ₹1 for a month.
  • Free TopUps like NewsX forever.
  • Airtel Internet TV
  • AirtelTV Mobile app with 301 channels
  • Not resorting to desperate measures like moving channels out of base pack to charge extra from customers on ala carte basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock