DTH or Cable

nandacvkm

Reaction score
Many people (including me) were using digital cable since the prices were cheap and the number of channels given were high when compared to dth. I am sure if the cable tv cost is equal to dth, people will start moving to dth. If the prices are cheaper than dth, obviously there will scope for digital cable again.

Keep digital cable if you need more regional channels. Also, if your family watches local channels then again dth can't provide you that. If customer service and ease of picking and dropping channels of your choice is more important and if all channels that you watch are on DTH then go for DTH (only Tata Sky).

Is DTH good when weather is bad, cloudy or raining outside? I think cable tv is better for these reasons. No interruptions due to weather and free maintenance from LCO. But yes, due to electricity problem sometimes I don't get cable network but it's very rare in my area.

My LCO has too in their office. but they have a signal booster or distribution box in our building's roof where is no option for power backup..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock