Seeking Help DTH plan/service provider to choose from

Bro go for d2h thinking about future, because many unbelievable changes take place in d2h soon ,this year d2h will b no 1 DTH:cheers::nj::win::surprised::kiss::eek:k:
Rest what ur mind says,as of now sun direct and tatasky r Better choices

Hi folks,
I'm currently using Airtel DTH with HD infinity pack that is getting expired in few days.

Now I'm thinking of whether to renew the pack or not.

What I like in airtel:
1. superb picture quality
2. almost all channels are available at 5,801 per month
3. Supports Dolby digital audio

What I don't like: Very less volume for HD channels; I want to know if that is the same across all DTH providers.

My requirements:
1. All tamil channels
2. All HD channels
3. Dolby digital plus 7.1 surround sound as I have a HT audio system

I came across a pack in Sun DTH for close to 4,500 per year with all the HD channels. Should I go for Airtel or sun direct or any other? Please help.
What is ur Monthly budget bro ie) price ??

Bro go for d2h thinking about future, because many unbelievable changes take place in d2h soon ,this year d2h will b no 1 DTH:cheers::nj::win::surprised::kiss::eek:k:

What are those unbelievable changes bro ??

Btwn how cons of d2h can be acceptable bro ??

My budget is at max 6k per year. I'm not bothered about other language SD channels... As long as I'm getting all tamil channels and all HD channels, I'm good

Rest what ur mind says,as of now sun direct and tatasky r Better choices

I will check with sundirect if I can get the annual pack with all the HD channels at 4.5K per year. If not, I will continue with airtel only.

Ok anyother requirements bro in terms of channels ??

No! and the volume issue with HD channels.. Is everyone facing the same issue? is there not a solution for that? anything to do with the STB device? I have the old one since 2015..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock