Seeking Help DTH plan/service provider to choose from

I will check with sundirect if I can get the annual pack with all the HD channels at 4.5K per year. If not, I will continue with airtel only.

But u can miss important Tamil SD Channels as of now bro

No! and the volume issue with HD channels.. Is everyone facing the same issue? is there not a solution for that? anything to do with the STB device? I have the old one since 2015..

U mean low volume issue bro ??

What are those unbelievable changes bro ??

Btwn how cons of d2h can be acceptable bro ??
One of our member told in this forum bro,changes start from Feb till March, Gobi bro changes will take place definitely as new company, new administrator will have in Dishtv Videocon limited,this year is Dishtv Videocon year,or nothing else I think, believe me bro

One of our member told in this forum bro,changes start from Feb till March, Gobi bro changes will take place definitely as new company, new administrator will have in Dishtv Videocon limited,this year is Dishtv Videocon year,or nothing else I think, believe me bro
Huge difference between "will" & "is" bro;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock