Breaking DTT Transmitters in Hyderabad and Thiruvannthapuram have also been commissioned

hindifun

Contributor
Reaction score
DTT Transmitters in Hyderabad and Thiruvannthapuram have also been commissioned w.e.f. 30.11.2017. With this, 18 cities of the country are giving DTT transmission. 5 TV and 3 Radio channels being relayed in these cities.

Last edited:
it's only the officially launching ceremony, I guess. The DTT from DD is already running in Thiruvanthapuram for the past 1 year with 5 TV Channels and 3 Radio Channels. Nothing has changed with this commissioning process. no increase in channel count.

it's only the officially launching ceremony, I guess. The DTT from DD is already running in Thiruvanthapuram for the past 1 year with 5 TV Channels and 3 Radio Channels. Nothing has changed with this commissioning process. no increase in channel count.

Hi bro, Which radio channels are being broadcasted? I am from Vetturoad, Kazhakuttom. I think I need a yagi antenna to catch them!

your place is not that far from the DD Kendra. you can get the DVB-T2 signal using a small antenna shown in this video :

Source

Yagi antenna is good option. which doesn't need extra investment

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock