DTH updates Dull SD channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

simplysouth

Reaction score
Installed tatasky hd box last week. Called customer care and updated that i am not happy with sd channels.
Picture is dull and seems like cabletv.told that engineer will call tommorow. I asked for technicolor box but they told they dont have information. Any hope?

Last edited:
Installed tatasky hd box last week. Called customer care and updated that i am not happy with sd channels.
Picture is dull and seems like cabletv.told that engineer will call tommorow. I asked for technicolor box but they told they dont have information. Any hope?
My pictures quality is also very dull..

What to do...

Please post some screenshots of SD channels so that we can judge the quality.

Check your HD settings, if its 1080i/50hz then try changing it to 1080i/60hz. Mine was by default kept at 1080i/50hz, I noticed the same about a week ago and changed the settings to 1080i/60hz & that smoothened somewhat blurriness which I faced when there was too much motion/action scenes in a particular channel. Not sure it would completely fix the issue though cause literally it affects HD channels so it might just be a placebo..:blush2:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock