DVR 500GB/1TB Software Download ID 57

ibunasym

Reaction score
Dear All members,

:tup I'm overjoyed to share this software link with members with the approval of Admin. 100% thanks goes to the member who was kind enough to share the link with me. :clap I have struggled to get a new software for my DVR 500gb as it was giving me lots of trouble. But today all flaws have vanished in merely 10 minutes. I have been asking forum members for this update for last 2 weeks mostly by PM. Thanks for all of them who was willing to help but really could not do so as they did not have the software. I believe in all members but I also had a feeling that though members might have the software they might be afraid to share in open forum due to piracy may be, I am not sure. So guys the link for DVR software download is here:

DVR DID-57.rar :: Free File Hosting - File Dropper: File Host for Mp3, Videos, Music, Documents.

Steps to flash the software:
1. Switch off stb from the mains switch
2. Insert pen drive with the copied software into the USB slot
3. Switch on power from the mains
4. Immediately press channel up button on stb and hold for about 20 secs and the leave the button.
5. Software update from the pen drive will start.
6. It will finish on its own in about 10 to 15 minutes and will reboot by itself
7. And yes there is the new software for your STB with new GUI and glitches and bugs gone.

Its almost perfect but I feel I slight lag than the past software in channel switching. What do you guys notice? Pls Share. I hope this software is useful to those who are in need for it. And yes, all credit goes to the brother who shared it with me. I don't need any credit but I think I have done something useful to all u guys. Regards

:tup Congrats bro.....

& thanks for the share..... :tup

Bro.. Unable to download. please update..

sas123 said:
Bro.. Unable to download. please update..

I personally downloaded form the link instantly. If it's not working I will try to upload to another file sharing site!

It is working perfectly. So many views yet few are thankful

Good Share bro :tup nd Congratulations :hs :tup:tup

Can u guys share the performance of this new update. For me there's a serious lag in menu usage and even in channel switching. Also an increased gap in start of recordings. Overall lag has increased than previous version.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock