3. Colors ...............

Tamil:
1.Nickelodeon tamil

Kannada:
1. Colors super HD
2. Colors kannada cinema HD

Unpredictable
1. Colors telugu
2. Colors malayalam ( rebranding of existing)
3. Colors Gujarati HD
4. Colors marati cinema
5. Nickelodeon kannada

Actually they're shuffling new & old logo in every 8-10 seconds, & thing to notice is that in video posted by @dino29 at 46 & 50 seconds Voot theme music is played are they moving MTV to digital platform only?? I guess the same, now let's see what V18 planning

I also have same opinion, being a youth oriented entertainment channel they have very limited viewership among tv universe. Most of the young audience prefer watching content on internet & even large part of them do not like stuff shown on MTV. Running a TV channel for youth would not be sustainable option now hence web route is right way forward to keep cost in control & get appropriate returns.

Let's see if Bindass remains on air or goes defunct soon. Disney should pump in some more efforts & they can get a good music channel as part of their bouquet.

I am expecting one more kids channel from Viacom.
Colors Super HD had a 50:50 chance.
Viacom doesn't have an English movie channel.So hoping one.
Colors Telugu and Colors Telugu HD has good probability but don't know any deal with Etv permits it or not.
Colors Malayalam is thinkable since Zee entered recently.
Let's see if Bindass remains on air or goes defunct soon. Disney should pump in some more efforts & they can get a good music channel as part of their bouquet.
When Bindass was in youth genre under barc it was neck to neck with MTV. Most of the time Bindass was no.1.But unfortunately later Bindass shifted to music genre and disappeared from barc tables.But now due to the acquisition of Star, Disney gets a huge movie and content library.So IMO Bindass should be returned back as a youth oriented channel with youth series, non fictions, movies(from Star library),Music along with bringing some 'channel V's contents and hotstar originals.Then definitely it can beat MTV with a huge margin.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Name should be JioCinema18

No need of more movie channels, already there r plenty. Proper content strategy is need of the hour. Hopefully Disney Star will address this soon. Viacom18 has limited movies in their kitty and Colors Cineplex is airing most of the library apart from some movies which they hire from Star India. Even FTA channels r doing good job of airing Bollywood Classic stuff & underated by good films from various banners like Vishesh Films

Probably 3 of this lisence will be used to
Colors Jashn, Colors Kamaal, & Colors Dhadak as per logo registration

Probably 3 of this lisence will be used to
Colors Jashn, Colors Kamaal, & Colors Dhadak as per logo registration
Are all these Hindi channel? Why on earth so many Hindi channel they are following the same way as zee and star.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock