Enjoy this Cricket season with DishTV' s cool Cashback offer

Thanks for your update Jitu Bro...
Pls Anyone who receive cash back with this offer pls confirm here ....

JitendraKumar said:
Recharge your DishTV with Rs.666 & get Rs.40 Cashback. hurry recharge now!

Source: Dish TV Menu bar

Firstly, will the cashback amt be added to our account to be used as recharge or recharge date extension or added as bonus points for MOD(as usual dish tv trick)??
Secondly, should the transaction be Rs.666 in a single transaction or multiple transactions are also fine?These things are not mentioned clearly by Dish TV.Anyone knows these details?

If you recharge from freecharge of 666₹ you will get 20%(133₹) cashback in your freecharge account. Valid on Debit and credit cards

If you recharge from Paytm for 400₹ you will get 100₹ cashback in your Paytm account. Valid on Debit and credit cards

abcdefgh said:
If you recharge from freecharge of 666₹ you will get 20%(133₹) cashback in your freecharge account. Valid on Debit and credit cards

If you recharge from Paytm for 400₹ you will get 100₹ cashback in your Paytm account. Valid on Debit and credit cards

Thanks for the info but it doesn't answer any of the queries that I had....Does the 666 recharge have to be in a single transaction(can it be 400+266) and how does the cashback work?Anyone checked with Dish TV CC??

DubaiMan said:
Thanks for the info but it doesn't answer any of the queries that I had....Does the 666 recharge have to be in a single transaction(can it be 400+266) and how does the cashback work?Anyone checked with Dish TV CC??

Sorry no idea
I have Tata Sky DTH

DubaiMan said:

Does the 666 recharge have to be in a single transaction(can it be 400+266)

YES. single transaction only.
cash back ll b added in ur dish tv account

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock