Breaking Enterr10 Network plans to launch 2 Bengali channels this year

They only going to launch.but how to include in tatasky now?You should think with brain.

They only going to launch.but how to include in tatasky now?You should think with brain.
Channels are not mend for cable only. These channels are also need d2h platforms like Tata Sky; Dish Tv; Videocon d2h etc.to reach to wider range of customers as d2h is much bigger than local MSO. So; brain wise they need to expand..not to shrink..and expansion cannot be down with d2h platforms..my dear friend..

And going to shut down within 6 month of launch .
Because here star jalsha and to some extent Zee Bangla doing monopoly business..And we bengalees not very open minded towards change ....
So I don't think They will give chance to other channels ...

And going to shut down within 6 month of launch .
Because here star jalsha and to some extent Zee Bangla doing monopoly business..And we bengalees not very open minded towards change ....
So I don't think They will give chance to other channels ...
Same condition happens with Mahua Bangla, Sananda TV, Rupashi Bangla (count days for shutdown).
We bengaleese are only addicted with Star Jalsha & Zee Bangla, even we don't accept Colors Bangla properly (according to Barc Ratings).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock