Error Code 14 Airtel HD STB

towhid166

Reaction score
Dear members, I haven't used my Airtel STB for quiet some time, and yesterday I have recharged it and once connected I am getting the following error message. Anyone can help me please why the error message is showing? I haven't changed the View Card from the Top box. Any advice is much appriciated.  :)

Image_1.png

Image_2.jpg

BiswajitKonch said:
Your current balance is only 6 rupees?

Yes, but I have purchased long duration pack yesterday for 6 months. You can see the validity is until 24-Feb-17.

Remove the card, clean it with cotton cloth and reinsert. If still not working then call to cc. May be its not activated yet after recharge.

Bro this error come when your stb number and view card number is not match or not updated in airtel database. Try to clean the vc and if you replaced the stb in some time ago contact the engineer.

Hi Bro, I am facing same issue. Error 14, Can anyone help me on this ? my customer id is 3024552099-001
Card cleaned and reinserted couple of times. account
Oh man, I just got out of this error.

What's your balance?
Did you select pack per new TRAI rules?

Oh man, I just got out of this error.

What's your balance?
Did you select pack per new TRAI rules?
SIva, Now balance is 5 rs. But i had recharged 200 two weeks back . will recharge bigger amounts only if there is any chances to get this resolved.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock