ESPN AND STAR CRICKET HD ADDED

Enjoy adtv users , the boxing day with ind-aus test in star cricket hd, saf-sri test in ten hd and english premier league in espn hd.

Finally the wait is over. That's really a great news. I just read a message on the TV that it's Rs.55 plus tax pm for both channels.

^^check post #9..pics have been posted..but if more s needed i'l post in a while

Well....i just don't have any words to praise Airtel.!!!!!!! 1st December...no Sports HD channel on Airtel and every user angry and sad......25th December...AIRTEL BECOMES THE ONLY DTH TO HAVE ALL THE 3 SPORTS HD CHANNELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For all those who shifted from Airtel to get ESS HD......THIS IS A SLAP IN THEIR FACES BY AIRTEL!!!!!!! Every one working for Airtel deserves a pat on the back and a lot of praise to have pulled it off! CONGRATS EVERY AIRTEL USER....AIRTEL IS THE UNDISPUTED KING OFF DTH'S IN INDIA FOR SURE NOW!!!!!! :win :win

Here are a few more pics..Images look a bit blurry as they're taken with cam

zwb9zc.jpg

10zxph1.jpg

67397n.jpg

20faxsp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock