ESS HD Will be Launch by 25th December

Well we have breaken the news 1st in the past .that it is going to add .and i said before 1st test match .so my news is totally true and it's good that we have breaken the news 1st. We are always no.1. This is a big news and every body wants to know abt. It.

Thanks karthik bhai. The ch. Will be available from tonight .so airtel guys watch Ind vs Aus Series in HD

Guys, ESPN HD and Star Cricket HD channels will come separate package. That package amount 75 rupees. In pack included ESPN HD, Star Cricket HD and Ten HD. Confirmed by Nodal Officer.

Ravi budhwar said:
Thanks karthik bhai. The ch. Will be available from tonight .so airtel guys watch Ind vs Aus Series in HD

Great news. Thanks a lot. Are u sure that it will be added tonight

I have sent "GET ESPN HD to 54325" and i got the message to enjoy Football, Formula1 and Cricket in ESPN HD and STAR CRICKET HD subscribe to ADD 220 & 221 Rs.55/-

Wow thats good news. So surely adtv hd adding that channels.

So airtel going to leading the way in hd arena with most number of true hd channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock