Good News Essel Group's ACC-SITI is giving (forcing) 100 FTA channels

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
FTA Channels are not chargeable at all. For Rs 150 you get 100 slot for 100 pay channels. Unfortunately if you are looking to get Zee's HD channels. You are in bad luck. According to my sources they are asking thrice the amount Star is charging for HD pack. But you will still get Zee Bangla HD.
I will be updating full channel list this weekend.

Last edited:
Worst feeling now as an acc siti customer. I have a airtel digital tv connection too. There we can select our own channels or pack.. but in assam cable they just introduced pack with their own hand

Worst feeling now as an acc siti customer. I have a airtel digital tv connection too. There we can select our own channels or pack.. but in assam cable they just introduced pack with their own hand
You have freedom to choose what channels you want. Plus you are getting 100 pay channels (slot) + all the FTA channels for Rs 150. As of now it is the best deal from any cable broadcaster available.

Last edited:
Can someone help siti digital is forcing us to subscribe to their pack where for 248INR they give colors kannada only from Viacom 18 and instead fit unwanted zee channels such as zee etc, zee Bollywood, Malayalam
WHAT TO DO I CANT GET COLORS super nor colors kannada cinema for budget pack I have to sub to 345INR pack to access it

We will wait for our LCO information if this continue we are afraid we may have to complain to customer care

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock