• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

DDF Exclusive ETV Plus HD, ETV Cinema HD, ETV Abhiruchi HD, ETV LIFE HD Launched

Gopi27

Dream Pro
Reaction score
I remember ETV SD channels also launched in DTH very late..... Same is happening with HD channels. :(:(
ETV HD also added after many months delay i guess same thing happens for newly launched HD channels too

Siva

Staff member
Dream SMOD
Reaction score
ETV HD also added after many months delay i guess same thing happens for newly launched HD channels too
This may be a classic example for us to see what's gonna happen with new TRAI rules. The DPOs can't offer the bouquet if the channels aren't available. Consumers can switch to the DPO which adds channels first. With almost everyone charging the same, now only those who provide top service and add channels quickly can survive.

Last edited:

sathwik69

Registered
Reaction score
Can someone share the movies names playing on ETV CINEMA HD. Iam eagerly waiting for that channel. What are the types of movies they are playing? Are they completely HD Movies? Please share some movie names

Top Bottom