DDF Exclusive ETV Plus HD, ETV Cinema HD, ETV Abhiruchi HD, ETV LIFE HD Launched

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still remembered "popula pette" bro...wow excellent comedy serial on that days 🤡
Yeah. I remember it being the best family comedy serial on TV in the initial days. Later, Amrutham came. Those are the only 2 serials that an entire family can watch and get entertained. Now, mostly vulgar shows or Saas-bahu serials.
What is worse is that now a days, many channels are even taking old epic stories like Chandrakanta and increasing the dose of sexuality in them by creating sexual tension between the main characters. id*otic awkward move!!

What is worse is that now a days, many channels are even taking old epic stories like Chandrakanta and increasing the dose of sexuality in them by creating sexual tension between the main characters. id*otic awkward move!!

Agree Bro,

Nowadays, TV serials main intention.

Yeah. I remember it being the best family comedy serial on TV in the initial days. Later, Amrutham came. Those are the only 2 serials that an entire family can watch and get entertained. Now, mostly vulgar shows or Saas-bahu serials.
Which Chandrakanta bro
Colors "Chandrakanta"
Or other. 2 serials there that time.

Which Chandrakanta bro
Colors "Chandrakanta"
Or other. 2 serials there that time.

Not only Chandrakant bro, Now every devotional or historical serial. If you observed closely.

Not only Chandrakant bro, Now every devotional or historical serial. If you observed closely.
Ya bro. My niece was watching some devotional serial some days back. I dont remember the name. Harhar mahadev or something. Even that serial had sexual overtones. lol! I was stunned.
My mom watches some serial, I think AgniSakshi (will enquire). It even had oil massage scenes between the main characters. ROFL

Last edited:
I wacthed Chandrakanta on star.
It was interesting . After 100 episode s story was side tracked, then left out.
Nazar on star also interesting for 120 episodes after that side tracked , left out.
In Telugu , " Swarna khadgam " also showing over romance. It has songs also. It's from "arka media " . Who produced " Bahubali".
Still same vulgarity.😎

Any updates regarding the addition of new ETV group HD channels (Abhiruchi/Life/Cinema/Plus) ..

first add in Tatasky

new ETV group HD channels (Abhiruchi/Life/Cinema/Plus) first add in Tatasky

Last edited by a moderator:
@RAM7775 Bro dont post large font size unnecessarily please edit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock