DDF Exclusive ETV Plus HD, ETV Cinema HD, ETV Abhiruchi HD, ETV LIFE HD Launched

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember ETV SD channels also launched in DTH very late..... Same is happening with HD channels. :(:(
ETV HD also added after many months delay i guess same thing happens for newly launched HD channels too

ETV HD also added after many months delay i guess same thing happens for newly launched HD channels too
This may be a classic example for us to see what's gonna happen with new TRAI rules. The DPOs can't offer the bouquet if the channels aren't available. Consumers can switch to the DPO which adds channels first. With almost everyone charging the same, now only those who provide top service and add channels quickly can survive.

Last edited:
Can someone share the movies names playing on ETV CINEMA HD. Iam eagerly waiting for that channel. What are the types of movies they are playing? Are they completely HD Movies? Please share some movie names

Just watched Abbaigaru 1993 movie on ETV and ETV HD. Seems like they are just cropping the original picture and increasing brightness/contrast and telecasting it on HD channel. Is it going to be the same for ETV Cinema HD as well?

Just watched Abbaigaru 1993 movie on ETV and ETV HD. Seems like they are just cropping the original picture and increasing brightness/contrast and telecasting it on HD channel. Is it going to be the same for ETV Cinema HD as well?
Yes, old movies are upscaled HD Format

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock