Exchange Offer : Exchange Old Sd box with HD at 799 /- .. (Family HD Pack Free for 2 Months..)

Popular HD ADD ons (Hindi HD GEC,HD Hindi Movies, HD Music channel) doesn't require monoblock LNB..They are accessible for Dish NXT HD with normal LNB Variant connection..

Last edited:
Its okay. Then how i view hd addon channels. Is there any way to activate?

You need to be a Dish NXT HD Premium Subscriber to get All HD channels..

By optin for NXT HD Premium when you upgrades old SD set top box..

I already upgraded.then no choice to get the premium hd access? Very worst experience with dishtv

Anybody can help me to update monoblock lnb installed status on my dishtv account. Please i can't access hd packs and addons and my dealer also not helpful. I have installed monoblock lnb and view ten1 hd and axn hd but unable to subscribe hd packs and add on packs. I activated some hd channels on mera apna hd channels indivudually. Help me. Thanks

Anybody can help me to update monoblock lnb installed status on my dishtv account. Please i can't access hd packs and addons and my dealer also not helpful. I have installed monoblock lnb and view ten1 hd and axn hd but unable to subscribe hd packs and add on packs. I activated some hd channels on mera apna hd channels indivudually. Help me. Thanks
you cannot subscribe to HD addon's like game on hd on dishnxt box?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock