Exchange Offer : Exchange Old Sd box with HD at 799 /- .. (Family HD Pack Free for 2 Months..)

Previously i have monobnlock lnb, so i ordered 599rs upgrade sd to hd with nxt hd box. Afterthat they told 799rs upgrade offer only gives hd subscrption and monoblock lnb. So afterthat i make a call to cc and dealer to update status as i have monoblock lnb nobody help with me. So i think and activate hd channels via sms and then i got southhd channels for 77rs. Then i make a complaint and tell them how can i view this channels without monoblock? Cc told me they can remove this lockin period addon pack and refund your money. Afterthat i say to cc, i can able to view this channel but i want all hd channels subscription. Afterthat cc understand i have monoblock lnb to view channels so they activate hd premium subscription and all features in my pack. Now i get all hd packs as dish nxt hd premium box.

Previously i have monobnlock lnb, so i ordered 599rs upgrade sd to hd with nxt hd box. Afterthat they told 799rs upgrade offer only gives hd subscrption and monoblock lnb. So afterthat i make a call to cc and dealer to update status as i have monoblock lnb nobody help with me. So i think and activate hd channels via sms and then i got southhd channels for 77rs. Then i make a complaint and tell them how can i view this channels without monoblock? Cc told me they can remove this lockin period addon pack and refund your money. Afterthat i say to cc, i can able to view this channel but i want all hd channels subscription. Afterthat cc understand i have monoblock lnb to view channels so they activate hd premium subscription and all features in my pack. Now i get all hd packs as dish nxt hd premium box.
okay

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock