Good News Exchanged my Old Tata Sky SD Box for a New HD Box

rikininetysix

Contributor
Reaction score
I had an old Tata Sky SD box lying with me for about 4 years, I called Tata Sky and they said upgradation is possible. They gave me two options -
  1. Fox ₹999 I get the HD box along with HD Access fee for 3 months.
  2. For ₹1599 I get the HD box along with HD Access fee for 1 year.
So, I opted for ₹999 considering it a bit cheaper and since the new TRAI rules are coming I'm not so sure about getting HD Access for a year. The technicians came and they said they have to also change the LNB as it was damaged, that costed for ₹250 extra. I'm attaching some pics of the old & new box below along with few snaps of some channels.

Old Box -
gqyjZi5.jpg

IYSLwnL.jpg

592MnrB.jpg

New Box -
B7xkiHl.jpg

EJSx02C.jpg

36BTJUN.jpg

24JIjRa.jpg

DgY8sHE.jpg

XZbl3Rn.jpg

W0I9D46.jpg

Channels -
SJoGW48.jpg

m4uFPZ4.jpg

1UP6W1K.jpg

dX9lfke.jpg

6lq0E7E.jpg

1Y0eAMm.jpg

JPfaxXg.jpg

WsmabTq.jpg

deey5MQ.jpg

jDUFZQQ.jpg

kA1tNM7.jpg

vfAr7vg.jpg

Last edited:
This new careless box looks pretty decent I would say. Congratulations bro.
Thanks bro, at first I was skeptical about the box looks, it's lot smaller than any previous boxes I held. But I guess the remote and the quality of picture neutralises the box's design.

Last edited:
Yes the redesigned remote looks much better. I also have this type of remote, which I got with Humax T51, with a recording button. Which doesn't work btw 🤣

Yes the redesigned remote looks much better. I also have this type of remote, which I got with Humax T51, with a recording button. Which doesn't work btw 🤣
The recording button does work with Transfer DVR i have. Even i use this HD box remote with recording buttons on my DVR.

Congrats @rikininetysix 👍

This new cardless box looks pretty decent I would say. Congratulations bro.

Is it really cardless ? I have an issue with current smartcard box. After a month or two dust causes error 01 . I need to remove and reinsert again to solve it. It's happening regularly. I think cardless will solve it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock