Express am3 @ 103e on 70 cm dish in Bangladesh

RE: Strange - Asiasat 7 Ku and Asiasat 5 Ku on single LNB

My Dish TV monoblock was scanning 103e TP 11607 V 34421 but with no signal. But I am from Chennai and no way to receive it in my area.

But since it is showing the TP, I think a proper alignment towards 103e can bring signals from that TP. What do you guys think? I anyway have a 90cm dish. If needed I can try with that..

Nayeem J Ahmed Channel and Dish SS of asiasat7 105 ku  and express am3 103 e with 90cm dish said:

https://postimg.cc/image/ibyqwnv1z/
IMG177.jpg

@ Nayeem J Ahmed  what is size TATA sky  :hd   Dish seen in pic....  :huh
75 cm. or above...
Good Setup ..... :tup

jkaza said:
@ Nayeem J Ahmed  what is size TATA sky  :hd   Dish seen in pic....  :huh
75 cm. or above...
Good Setup ..... :tup
thanx bro its a 70cm 2 feet dish i used to catch vinasat 132 and telstar 18 138 e :tup

gud work @nayeem bro :clap

yes this sat is trong, I m getting on 100 cm dish :tup

@sadiq bo: difficult in chennai on 90 cms, I hardly get it in delhi ( 90/25 signal)

shawl_who said:
gud work @nayeem bro :clap

yes this sat is trong, I m getting on 100 cm dish :tup

@sadiq bo: difficult in chennai on 90 cms, I hardly get it in delhi ( 90/25 signal)
The reason I asked is because I am seeing the TP while scanning 100e on dish monoblock with 60cm dish. So thought of getting if properly aligned with 90cm dish which is larger than 60cm dish on which getting the TP right now..

M.J.Sadiq said:
The reason I asked is because I am seeing the TP while scanning 100e on dish monoblock with 60cm dish. So thought of getting if properly aligned with 90cm dish which is larger than 60cm dish on which getting the TP right now..

hmm...u can try bro, and see if u can get it..

but I doubt it :s

shawl_who said:
hmm...u can try bro, and see if u can get it..

but I doubt it :
Like Sadiq bro i also get the tp while i was scanning 100.5 and  sometimes the signal blinks my first target is how to get the signal so first i catch the signal from asiasat 7 ku then i catch the signal from 103 e and i must thanx to dreamdth forum i have learned many things from here.

Nayeem J Ahmed said:
Like Sadiq bro i also get the tp while i was scanning 100.5 and  sometimes the signal blinks my first target is how to get the signal so first i catch the signal from asiasat 7 ku then i catch the signal from 103 e and i must thanx to dreamdth forum i have learned many things from here.
From which location you are bro...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock