• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,537

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Filmmaker-actor Farhan Akhtar rubbishes all reports about his link-up with one of the assistant directors of his upcoming film, Don 2. He terms these kind of news reports as 'creative fiction'. Farhan who will soon be seen in his sister Zoya Akhtar's Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, wrote on his micro-blogging site twitter, “Woke up this morning to some really creative fiction. Where do they get their inspiration for such imagination from, I wondered...?"

Farhan reacted to a report that was published in a leading daily newspaper alleging that Farhan is very fond of his assistant director and is always spotted visiting her house at all hours. "It is very unfortunate that such a story was created and printed. This fictional creation can only be attributed to being a figment of the writer's or his so-called source's imagination,” stated the Rock On actor.

He continued, "I am surprised and upset by the complete disregard of the journalist's sense of ethics and lack of sensitivity to the effect such kind of skewed writing can have on a person's life. There has to be a line drawn between creative sensational journalism and personal attacks, it's just not a news piece here."

The assistant director mentioned in the leading daily, has also worked on films like 'Eat Pray Love' and 'Slumdog Millionaire'

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock