Fast & Furious 9 (F9)

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 3,837
this explains why they made this special video though -to fight against leak and promote people to go watch in theatres - F9 - Fast ad furious 9 would be released in theatres on August 5, 2021 in English , Hindi, Kannada, Telugu & Tamil

Source
I am fan. I didn't watch any leak version. I am waiting for genuine release. But I just like many others is not going to theatres. As I am not eligible to get vaccinated. Even if I get the vaccine. I wouldn't be able to complete second dose. Universal needs to release it on streaming platforms and I wouldn't even mind paying to watch on BookMyShow app.

I am fan. I didn't watch any leak version. I am waiting for genuine release. But I just like many others is not going to theatres. As I am not eligible to get vaccinated. Even if I get the vaccine. I wouldn't be able to complete second dose. Universal needs to release it on streaming platforms and I wouldn't even mind paying to watch on BookMyShow app.
Even i didnt watched it as people must have worked hard on movie . They will defintely release on ott apps soon after a few week/days release to cover any further losses ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock