Fastway bathinda clarity highly improved

vicky987

Reaction score
Fastway today in bathinda region replace their signal boosters ...i.e why in bathinda all sd and hd boxes are showing amazing quality and sound.

I too feel that the SD channels clarity has improved here in Chandigarh. Might be they have done some changes in main backend

@Gurmeet singh bro, can you ask fastway if they have done any hardware or software upgrades recently??
Sadly clarity is gone...after one day..i have asked the cable operator..he said...they are experimenting something and are going to launch iptv from 15 August ...so be patient and wait till 15 August..hope clarity and sound will improve soon.

Only Someone from fastway Ludhiana headoffice can tell wat are they experimenting and clarity of picture and amazing sound will be coming back or not?

What is difference between fastway cable vs fastway iptv?
Any different channel list?

It is streamed through internet..and better picture quality and sound...u can record shows and u can watch previous shows and record it and its way more better than dth...bt only thing that u require is fast internet speed upto 5 mbps at least for smooth streaming.

Their all hd channels have medium quality..only for one day ..they gave clarity and i have posted..from next day all clarity gone...dont know when will they again give same clarity again.contact Ludhiana headoffice..i thnk only they can tell.

For me the clarity of both hd and sd channels is still awesome. Now i can compare my fastway connection to Tatasky dth.

Except for sony leplex hd and ten golf hd, rest all hd and sd channels are having crystal clear picture quality.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock