Breaking fastway decreases hd package price

Yes i also joined fastway due to their local Hollywood HD channels. Earlier they used to have around 90+ HD channels and now day by day decreasing.

Very bad service Fastway very bad before Fastway cable all HD channels provided 92 HD now less than 80 many HD channels removed by Fastway I special three connection for HD

Gurmeet bro u call to cc u what told to Fastway Customer now I call to cc but not coming HD channels told me cc Fastway entertainment lv u call to cc Fastway and reply me what told cc fastway

Gurmeet bro u call to cc u what told to Fastway Customer now I call to cc but not coming HD channels told me cc Fastway entertainment lv u call to cc Fastway and reply me what told cc fastway
Fastway customercare service useless.
I call to nodal officer.i talk about times network channels.they told soon sd & hd channel back soon.they also working on Hollywood service.soon another punjabi hd music coming from fastway ends also working on nvod punjabi hd & punjabi cinema hd on fastway platform.they advise me stay with fastway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock