DDF Exclusive Fastway FY18 net profit falls amid flat revenue growth

Dinesh jain

Contributor
Reaction score
Multi system operator (MSO) Fastway Transmission’s net profit for the fiscal ended 31 March 2018 has fallen 33% to Rs 50.47 crore as against Rs 75.48 crore in the previous fiscal.

PAT margin dropped to 8.96% compared to 13.56% in the previous fiscal. The company’s revenue in FY18 has increased 1.16% to Rs 563.16 crore compared to Rs 556.8 crore in the year ago period.

Fastway FY18 net profit falls amid flat revenue growth – TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha their future revenue will be in loss ..jst wait for jio to launch service...then they will know ...wat is competition...and how to compete with big players...

Hahaha their future revenue will be in loss ..jst wait for jio to launch service...then they will know ...wat is competition...and how to compete with big players...
Jio not going launch cable tv.
Only broadband & iptv.

Jio not going launch cable tv.
Only broadband & iptv.
They will give bundled service of internet and iptv in low cost ..if people get internet and tv channels in less amount of money..why will they spent on cable and net differently

Last edited:
They going to big changes.
Sorry to say hollywood local channels never ever added on fastway again... Today i received a call from fastway office regarding complaint we have registered recently to Mib
And they sir we have readded sony channels and plz mail them again about satisfaction about services... When i say them sure i mail them again they were very happy and give me number if u face any problem call us.. About times network channels they say we want to give services at low cost thats why still not readded

They will give bundled service of internet and iptv in low cost ..if people get internet and tv channels in less amount of money..why will they spent on cable and net differently
Only costly.
Nothing new in jio iptv & Internet.

There will be lot more channels and services than regular cable...so it will be the major thing to watch out for
I think same as jio tv app.no extra channel.internet same like normal internet.only data consumption fast.first 3-6 month with rs-4500 for connection free after rs-1000+ as a postpaid.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock