DDF Exclusive Fastway Netplus IPTV Box First Pictures

Thanks all buddies... actually i m in bathinda region..and my frnd in netplus told me about free demo they are providing to the netplus employees and so i told him to give me free connection ..so he helped me to get free demo connection

They will launch shortly with plans.i m getting 300 channels now.picture quality of sd and hd channels are great.catchup tv is good..

They will provide 600+ channels in iptv..my source has confirmed this with lot of apps like netflix ... YouTube pre installed.so be ready to njoy guys...

Does this work on lan or WiFi? Or both
It works on fibre internet..ftth Broadband...but it will not use use usable data like if u have 100 gb limit then u can use 100 gb data.. without taking any tension of data.

Y
Is this for real? Wow. They rolled out before jio giga tv.
Hats off to fastway.

How's the SD channels picture quality? Can you post some pics?
Yeah its picture quality is really awesome but it is not launched officially... company has given me demo free.

They will provide 600+ channels in iptv..my source has confirmed this with lot of apps like netflix ... YouTube pre installed.so be ready to njoy guys...
Which 600+ plus channels do u have any news regarding upcoming channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock