Seeking Help Fed up due to Airtel bug in my account

Will it be solved automatically & charge normally if i dont change the plan for some time?
Bro before Calling to CC , select channels or bundles only you watch , then call CC and ask them about plan and validity , if your DBR is Rs10 and deducting Rs 30 then definitely mismatch in validity so they will identify your problem and raise request to backend team and within 24 hours you will get validity according to your balance.
Then don't change pack again.

Bro before Calling to CC , select channels or bundles only you watch , then call CC and ask them about plan and validity , if your DBR is Rs10 and deducting Rs 30 then definitely mismatch in validity so they will identify your problem and raise request to backend team and within 24 hours you will get validity according to your balance.
Then don't change pack again.

Bro, i ve went till nodal bro, they don't seem to have a clue regarding solving thus issue.

@thisisjagan what is there in my comment to give laughing reaction though I didn't joke anything there ?? 🤔🤔
When there's really a problem with airtel. We should accept :) We shouldn't support just because we use it. Airtel is full of bugs... We are losing hard earned money because of there bugs and you guys are supporting them. I can just laugh at your ignorance. I can't do anything else.

Bro, i ve went till nodal bro, they don't seem to have a clue regarding solving thus issue.
Bro first my validity issue resolved through CC , then I tweeted with snaps to Airtel they resolved bug in my account and credited Rs 75 in my account.

Last edited:
Have recharged Rs 200 today & getting TN mega hd pack(Rs 699/month), previously this was active before suspension.
But airtel app shows Rs 153/month & validity till 13/05/2019. Also Rs 15 has been deducted after recharge(Is that charges for activating suspended account)
Now getting all sports Hd +English moviesHD+Infotainment HD+Regional HDs. Dont know how much ll they deduct from today?

Feel its yet another bug, but beneficial for me.

Last edited:
When there's really a problem with airtel. We should accept :) We shouldn't support just because we use it. Airtel is full of bugs... We are losing hard earned money because of there bugs and you guys are supporting them. I can just laugh at your ignorance. I can't do anything else.
Who said I didn't accept ??

First of all don't interfere on 2 members conversation .. u know what happend in last week @deemah786 bro contact me via pm to check his account I go through it and suggest him to activate his pack again due to that bug is unsolvable he said ok will try or will change Dth provider I said ok go-ahead

I saw this thread after around 3 to 4 days so I replied & ask weather he selected a pack newly or not what's wrong in this ?? Where u find ignorance in that ?? @deemah786 bro didn't reply my post so I leave it ASAP in that where u found ignorance ?? As I know his issue already so didn't asked what happend so it's ignorance ??

Now can I laugh on ur carelessness ?? Everybody can laugh that's there freedom but it should be meaningful Else it'll give another meaning

As u said "u guys" for a thing consider I ignore the bug means also what u do me ?? U have guts goto airtel office & thrash them else via email to nodal for a God Sake why are u jumped to me ?? Weather I suggest you to buy Airtel ?? Else compelling u to use Adtv ?? Why are u using Adtv for the loss of hard earned money ?? Throw into dustbin switch to other operator ?? U are still getting any benfit from adtv that's stopping for switch ??

Now ur jumping everywhere on Adtv bugs where u went before February 1st by enjoyed freebies of channels coz of bugs ?? If ur a neutral person u should raise ur voice that time too but ur greedy u accept those freebies but now ur venting out for disappear those freebies

What u know abt me as a Adtv employee .. u know how many memo's & warning letter for speak against Adtv in official meeting .. u know how I thrash them for old Arp discontinued for existing Adtv users ?? For that I got memo @Choco7905 bro know that if u have doubt contact them & clarify

By this time what Adtv said if I done that means now I'm a manager of my office but still I have capable of that but speaking against them Everytime on his fault so that they kept my promotion on hold u know this ??

I'm not a person support blindly anyone like ur loving Airtel Telecom & hating blindly on Adtv like u on these days on gud gesture by Adtv too u finding fault on that

But one thing I really thanking you for this slipper short to me for putting place as a Thambi next to Vicky , Amar it's all nonsense & stupidity from my side like u said "you guys" seeing me as a helping stupid whenever someone ask this id*ot will help him by forget the past

But this time u opened my eyes ur above one Comment turned me fully hereafter Stupid @Gobinaath will be different .. I'll prove myself then leave from here permanently

My April Fool prank come to reality soon till that I don't want to conversation anything between us

Last edited:
Who said I didn't accept ??

First of all don't interfere on 2 members conversation .. u know what happend in last week @deemah786 bro contact me via pm to check his account I go through it and suggest him to activate his pack again due to that bug is unsolvable he said ok will try or will change Dth provider I said ok go-ahead

I saw this thread after around 3 to 4 days so I replied & ask weather he selected a pack newly or not what's wrong in this ?? Where u find ignorance in that ?? @deemah786 bro didn't reply my post so I leave it ASAP in that where u found ignorance ?? As I know his issue already so didn't asked what happend so it's ignorance ??

Now can I laugh on ur carelessness ?? Everybody can laugh that's there freedom but it should be meaningful Else it'll give another meaning

As u said "u guys" for a thing consider I ignore the bug means also what u do me ?? U have guts goto airtel office & thrash them else via email to nodal for a God Sake why are u jumped to me ?? Weather I suggest you to buy Airtel ?? Else compelling u to use Adtv ?? Why are u using Adtv for the loss of hard earned money ?? Throw into dustbin switch to other operator ?? U are still getting any benfit from adtv that's stopping for switch ??

Now ur jumping everywhere on Adtv bugs where u went before February 1st by enjoyed freebies of channels coz of bugs ?? If ur a neutral person u should raise ur voice that time too but ur greedy u accept those freebies but now ur venting out for disappear those freebies

What u know abt me as a Adtv employee .. u know how many memo's & warning letter for speak against Adtv in official meeting .. u know how I thrash them for old Arp discontinued for existing Adtv users ?? For that I got memo @Choco7905 bro know that if u have doubt contact them & clarify

By this time what Adtv said if I done that means now I'm a manager of my office but still I have capable of that but speaking against them Everytime on his fault so that they kept my promotion on hold u know this ??

I'm not a person support blindly anyone like ur loving Airtel Telecom & hating blindly on Adtv like u on these days on gud gesture by Adtv too u finding fault on that

But one thing I really thanking you for this slipper short to me for putting place as a Thambi next to Vicky , Amar it's all nonsense & stupidity from my side like u said "you guys" seeing me as a helping stupid whenever someone ask this id*ot will help him by forget the past

But this time u opened my eyes ur above one Comment turned me fully hereafter Stupid @Gobinaath will be different .. I'll prove myself then leave from here permanently

My April Fool prank come to reality soon till that I don't want to conversation anything between us
Bug is a bug... I don't know why you take this so personally. You have to stop taking everything to heart. I have to get access to mboss app to do plan change. Not everyone has access to it. Selfcare is full of bugs. People are suffering because of that. You may get free channels but not everyone. You can do the plan from the start every time. Not everyone can do. We have a lot of things to do life than changing plan everyday. There's nothing to take personally.

Tweet to Airtel. They'll remove the VAS complimentary FTA pack instantly. Actually I'm really impressed with their twitter support. The CC agents who take the calls are probably trained to manipulate customers. I'm pretty sure they're not stupid. But when you bash them on twitter publicly with screenshots they'll clear your issue pretty soon. Don't forget to dm them your contact no and customer id and a preferred time for them to call you

Tweet to Airtel. They'll remove the VAS complimentary FTA pack instantly. Actually I'm really impressed with their twitter support. The CC agents who take the calls are probably trained to manipulate customers. I'm pretty sure they're not stupid. But when you bash them on twitter publicly with screenshots they'll clear your issue pretty soon. Don't forget to dm them your contact no and customer id and a preferred time for them to call you

So it seems Twitter is compulsory for adtv customers

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock