Discussion Fed up of all DTH

• Thread starter veejay
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 2,978

veejay

Reaction score
Hi friends I'm using videocon. I have used all type of DTH. I'm fed up. So finally decided to go with arasu cable TV. The cost is also minimum. Your suggestions please. Fed up in the sense means cost wise, unavailability of some channel, etc.

Rajaraman

Hi friends I'm using videocon. I have used all type of DTH. I'm fed up. So finally decided to go with arasu cable TV. The cost is also minimum. Your suggestions please. Fed up in the sense means cost wise, unavailability of some channel, etc.

Rajaraman
You have used all 8 DTH Brands + 1 Sub Brand ?

1. Dish TV
2. Zing Digital
3. Tata Sky
4. Airtel
5. Videocon D2H
6. Reliance Digital TV
7. Sun Direct
8. DD Free Dish
9. Greenway Free TV

Just a curiosity. Nothing else.

I think Tata Sky has almost all channels. What else you need ?

Rajaraman
Arasu will never replace any dth or cable operator. You'll soon miss all channels that are against the govt. Or it'll be moved to last slot just like they did for PT.

I find only TCCL is playing a better role. Vk and SCV are again doing what Arasu is doing. Tccl is not available everywhere. Dth is the only option. When you get good service, quality, you have to sacrifice few things.

You have used all 8 DTH Brands + 1 Sub Brand ?

1. Dish TV
2. Zing Digital
3. Tata Sky
4. Airtel
5. Videocon D2H
6. Reliance Digital TV
7. Sun Direct
8. DD Free Dish
9. Greenway Free TV

Just a curiosity. Nothing else.

I think Tata Sky has almost all channels. What else you need ?
Up to sun direct only I have used

I'm from cuddalore location here only arasu cable is available

Up to sun direct only I have used

You can try Tata Sky or Airtel or Videocon/Dish Tv before trying Arasu Cable

SD Channels alone will cost same in all DTH.

If you want HD also Airtel DTH is cheaper than Tata Sky and Videocon too cheaper but reviews for it's quality of hardware isn't good,so instead of videocon you can go for Dish TV and get same set of Channels.

Last edited:
veejay bro you could have taken dishtv 3 years non stop pack and addd Tamil pack for Rs 50 per month only,also wanted more could have added Full on HD for Rs225

Last edited:
@veejay bro

Tamil Channel count in Arasu Cable presently might be 10-15 channels higher than DTH close to 80 channels.

In DTH Videocon/Dish TV has 66 Tamil Channels

Tata sky 2nd with 61 Tamil Channels

Airtel 3rd with 53 Tamil Channels

so you can choose either Tata Sky or Videocon/Dish TV for maximum Tamil channels.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock