feriha new season on zindagi

'Feriha' which is the biggest hit show of Zindagi channel, even its first season's rerun is also having good TRP and now its second season is also going to start from wednesday 16th November, which indicates that something big is going to happen from the ZEEL's end with the launch of the much awaited second season of 'Feriha' !!
I guess it could be the launch of 'Zindagi HD' channel on 16th November along with the launch of Feriha's new season, As they are now extending their prime time also by one more hour with the launch of Feriha's new season, now 'Zindagi' will be having new prime time from 6 to 10:30 PM from 16th November onwards, And it seems that this time they are lucky to get the licence of 'Zindagi HD' in the month of October !!
Otherwise what could be the reason to announce the date of launch of the much awaited and the most demanded second season of its Super hit show 'Feriha' which was the prime focus of attraction in all of its media announcements and its facebook pages for past five months as 'coming soon' even till yesterday even in the yesterday's Feriha's first season's rerun episode at 6-7 PM !!
But then all of sudden yesterday at 7 PM they first announced it on their facebook page and from today noon they have started showing promo of it on television also. I only want to say that it seems they were waiting to get the license and they were being comfirmed about it around 6:30 PM yesterday and in hurry they first posted a GIF image announcing it at 7 PM on facebook and now promo also started !!
Its my guess only but I think 'Zindagi HD' is launching on 16th November, hope soon they will start testing also, if it starts then its confirmed that they have got the license and also this that it will be launched on 16th November, let us see what is coming ahead !!

MUMBAI: ‘Feriha’, Zindagi’s most loved Turkish Romance is back on the No. 1 Premium entertainment channel, with a brand new season that is bound to make you fall in love all over again. The previous season which revolved around the unconditional love story of Emir and Feriha, ended with the tragic death of Feriha, which left Emir devastated.

The 1st episode of the new season begins with the introduction of Zulal (Beril Kayar) Feriha’s half-sister, who is brought home by Riza, Feriha’s father. Riza promises Zulal’s family that he will take care of her and her education. Curious about Feriha, Zulal tries to find out about Emir and Feriha’s love story from Seher her sister-in-law. Elsewhere, a devastated Emir keeps attempting to end his life by getting into dangerous situations. Emir rescues a child from a house on fire which is observed by a local inspector Can Serter (Zeynep Camci). Later Emir is taken to police station by Can for being involved in a street fight. Emir’s mother Aysun is worried about his behaviour and discusses it with his friend, Coray.

Why is Zulal fascinated by Emir and Feriha’s Love story? Will Emir be able to forget his past and move on in life? Will he and Zulal ever cross paths?

Tune in to your Feriha – New Season every Monday to Saturday at 6.00 PM on Zindagi to find out what is in store for Emir!

Tune-in Release: A new beginning for Emir in Feriha | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock