FIFA HD Upg TopUp

Fifa HD Upg Tp what does this top up means?

This is a free topup. This topup mainly for HDupgration topup. If you upgrade your SD Box to HD you can get this topup for World cup. I cant confirmed channel list. @iphifi bro can confirmed the channel list. But I think you will get Sony TEN 1,2,3 HD at free of cost. This topup is for all. You can also able to activate this topup. I also activated it for test purpose.And confirmed that its work for all.

Last edited:
I also got it activated for free. Got TEN HD channels 1,2,3 and ESPN and Six HD.
Coincidentally, I have recently upgraded from DVR to HD. :p

This may not be free for all for long so better to activate at the earliest. Later it might be given only to upgrade customers like I was given IPL HD free the day my HD Box was installed.
Nevertheless, it's going great with ADTV, QR Code offers, cheap packs, and free HD Topups. Only thing that I miss now is multi channel simultaneous recording. :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock