Good News Finally a part of DDF Family!

• Thread starter TJ_DJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 3,827
What about you bro, @balugudidiot ?
I also used BigTv from Oct'2008 to Feb'2014 with long term packs(2mFreeOn10m)...then moved to dishtv as RDTV Stb failed.Still using Dishtv as LongTerm 3yrs pack activated on it. and Recently Exchanged RDTV stb with Tata Sky Hd.

Last edited:
I also used BigTv from Oct'2008 to Feb'2014 with long term packs(2mFreeOn10m)...then moved to dishtv as RDTV Stb failed.Still using Dishtv as LongTerm 3yrs pack activated on it. and Recently Exchanged RDTV stb with Tata Sky Hd.
Which Pack you took in TS? And how are u using both together? Second TV?

Which Pack you took in TS? And how are u using both together? Second TV?
Dhamaka 199/-.Using TS currently.We have only 1tv no need of 2.Will use TS until its Due Date nov 25.Later will keep it aside for few days/months and use Dishtv.

Dhamaka 199/-.Using TS currently.We have only 1tv no need of 2.Will use TS until its Due Date nov 25.Later will keep it aside for few days/months and use Dishtv.
Good move bro! It was indeed a jackpot for all RDTV users- to get free Hardware from other leading DTH Operator(s). Otherwise it was a cost of Rs1500 for SD and Rs2000+ for HD for all such users, to shift to other DTH. Also, the sudden jump in offers by various DTH Operators- is this due to impending launch of Jio in the CableTV segment?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock