Good News Finally a part of DDF Family!

• Thread starter TJ_DJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 3,833
Welcome bro, before registering I also followed this forum from one year,I also know this bros very well.,i used to know the channels added in dth one day before,how these bros used towake up till 1 am to insert new channel pictures, before quarreling was more now completed vanished,Sadiqbai loved d2h very much that time,I saw shubam 123 permanent ban,now anirudh bro not here,Goldman not here,Mr Kumar disappointed with others and left the forum,that time rushil bro more active,etc etc I forgot many other name who r not here now

A warm welcome from all of us here at DDF. Please enjoy your stay here! Be a part of our family and make timely contributions. We look forward to having you! :cheers: :cheers: :hello:
P.S. I made an account here a few years ago and then forgot about it, but this year I have been active.

how these bros used towake up till 1 am to insert new channel pictures
We still do. You might be missing those updates now since forum expanded even more and more updates being posted which increases the chances of missing some post if you do not read carefully.
before quarreling was more now completed vanished
You know one dirty fish can make whole pond dirty. We can not change ones mind set so disallowed them totally. Now they still browse us but as guests.
I saw shubam 123 permanent ban,now anirudh bro not here,Goldman not here,Mr Kumar disappointed with others and left the forum
Things happen for good. You are bringing back those old black past again to make controversy on the forum. Please do not repeat this thing again - we have moved on. Now we don't even like to talk about those.

You were never been a team member nor a senior member of our forum who know what was happening inside the forum. Hence saying these words 'not here, disappointed' etc. Where as the truth is many politics was played by them and we disallowed and stopped those altogether to save forum from going into wrong path.

Please do not talk what you don't know as you will end up talking rubbish only then.

We still do. You might be missing those updates now since forum expanded even more and more updates being posted which increases the chances of missing some post if you do not read carefully.

You know one dirty fish can make whole pond dirty. We can not change ones mind set so disallowed them totally. Now they still browse us but as guests.

Things happen for good. You are bringing back those old black past again to make controversy on the forum. Please do not repeat this thing again - we have moved on. Now we don't even like to talk about those.

You were never been a team member nor a senior member of our forum who know what was happening inside the forum. Hence saying these words 'not here, disappointed' etc. Where as the truth is many politics was played by them and we disallowed and stopped those altogether to save forum from going into wrong path.

Please do not talk what you don't know as you will end up talking rubbish only then.
K bro sorry

Heartly welcome @TJ_DJ Bro...u still using RDTV?
Hey @balugudidiot, From Oct'2008 I always used Long-Term recharge, back then it was "Pay for 10 months and get 12 months validity". I initially started off with Max Pack- there was no HD back then. As years progressed, their pack names kept changing, so I was on Platinum and Diamond packs. I was very happy that the pack costs were quite less, compared to other DTH in the market then, and channels list was also up to date. But last year it started to deteriorate. Almost half the channels as compared to other DTH and even compared to local cable operators! C'mon, no Comedy Central, Romedy Now, Movies Now, Movies Now 2, 9XO, 9X Jalwa, Food Food, Living Foodz, Travel XP, NewsX, News18 India..!

Moved to Airtel Digital TV. Surely missing the crystal-clear SD quality of RDTV though. But again, it was a huge gamble to continue with RDTV.

Anyone knows what is the maximum Cashback limit on the "50% Cashback offer of All RDTV recharges above Rs 150?"

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock