Discussion Finally Booked New d2h RF HD Connection

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 58
  • Views: Views 10,669
Power gone. I will share pics shorty. I like d2h Recording Feature Most as in this box it's possible to watch other channel and on same time record another Channel.

Is it possible to watch one channel and record another channel???
I think it's not possible??????:huh:

Excellent pics bro. Many here claim D2h has the best SD pq. Can you confirm whether it's true since you have other dth connections to compare. Also rank them if you can. 😀
I agree D2h better sd picture quality I have Santo smart TV with D2h and my friend also Santo TV with Tatasky connection I have compared Tatasky sd and hd picture quality is dull and some sd channels blurred

I agree D2h better sd picture quality I have Santo smart TV with D2h and my friend also Santo TV with Tatasky connection I have compared Tatasky sd and hd picture quality is dull and some sd channels blurred
Sorry Sanyo TV correction

It is possible to record different channels from same polarity if the STB has one tuner. For recording any channel (if it's from other polarity), you need two tuners and a dual LNB
Yes absolutely.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock