Finally got SES 7 signals on NSS 6 (Dish TV) focused parabolic dish.

Great Setup!

Where did you get the multi-lnb holder? and how much did you pay for it?

At the very least, it helps de-clutter one's terrace of a hoard of dish-antennae.

Thanks.

k.ram said:
Great Setup!

Where did you get the multi-lnb holder? and how much did you pay for it?

At the very least, it helps de-clutter one's terrace of a hoard of dish-antennae.

Thanks.
Hello

You can get it here: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/LNB-Holder-Bracket-Mount-Multi-Feed-LNB-Holder-hold-up-to-4-ku-band-LNBs-Free/466921602.html?spm=2114.40010308.4.22.14PWhW

Thanks for the link. It works out to about 1,100 INR (incl. of postage) - I wish they made something similar for prime-focus dish - the economies of size really pays off then - larger dish == better signal quality.

M.J.Sadiq said:
Got one more TP scanned. Not sure from which sat it is.

12596 V 45000

Based on S/R, it looks like 54MHz TP so definitely not from SES 7..

it cud be from ses9.

Infact ses9 is carrying 54khz tps only, they ll break it down to 36 khz tps.

has total 81 tps, 36x81 = 2916
54x54=2916

M.J.Sadiq said:
I replaced the Sharp LNB with new Inverto LNB for this setup. No much improvement since it is side LNB. Increased by 1% only :shy

But was expecting 11480 V TP to show some signal through this LNB but it is not :(

so, r u getting any signals on it or no ? :huh

shawl_who said:
u r right bro...

there is a tp... getting unlocked signal of 45/10 % on 12596v 45000
But I am not getting signals on it. May be because I am having the setup aa side LNB..

i too think it is from ses9 only becoz same range freequncy (NE asia beam) tp already used by gsat provider.

hope adtv will add indian beam tps asap.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock