Finally joined to TS family

• Thread starter arsja
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 39
  • Views: Views 4,722
Congrats bro...Your Box Model seems Humax T51 launched in nov 2017...Good to hear you are vry happy with PQ nd AQ...There vl nt be any prob wt cardless stbs..Njoy.
No it is not Humax T51. It is 2017 model Technicolor HD STB. Which according to many has the best PQ till date.

Last edited:
Yes. I m also using this same model bought in 2017. After the latest software update, it's showing the 4k channel in channel number 499.

N
No it is not Humax T51. It is 2017 model Technicolor HD STB. Which according to many has the best PQ till date.
2 questions

1- people ordering from TS website online ,are they getting new model (which model) because there is difference of Rs.1600/- (Amazon) & other one is Rs.2200/-(Ts website)

2. Who are getting card one & who is not?

May be a dedicated thread from new joined Ts members can explain this well

2 questions

1- people ordering from TS website online ,are they getting new model (which model) because there is difference of Rs.1600/- (Amazon) & other one is Rs.2200/-(Ts website)

2. Who are getting card one & who is not?

May be a dedicated thread from new joined Ts members can explain this well
The model which is delivered to you, completely depends on the stock and discretion of the TS dealer nearest to you. Doesn't matter much, from wherever you are ordering it from. Once the work order is generated, the TS dealer-nearest to your pincode is notified. Once he is given the details, he will contact you. At that time, you can request him if you wish to get any particular STB. If he has stock of that, he will/can provide it to you.
No one can decide except the serving dealer, that who will get what box.
Hope this helps..

Last edited:
Welcome Bro ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’. Before u bought, ask little suggest with forum. This I old model STB. Nowadays the Dolby audio and video out in same HDMI port STB is good choice for home theatre system. This also good. I also have this one. ๐Ÿ‘ Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Heartiest Welcome to TATA|sky family..... @arsja bro........
After such a horrible tour from D2H hope that now T|S will match and fulfill all your requirements in respect to HD as well as SD channels.
Please Post more snaps of Channels and share your reviews with us.
Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock