Finally joined to TS family

• Thread starter arsja
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 39
  • Views: Views 4,721
Don't call me sir, it's awkward for me :p

What's the manufacturing date in box ?

Will check and will share the same sir

Congrats bro...Your Box Model seems Humax T51 launched in nov 2017...Good to hear you are vry happy with PQ nd AQ...There vl nt be any prob wt cardless stbs..Njoy.

I will share the module number bro. Yes no issue with PQ so far. but the AQ in the home theater was too good.

Don't have much time to spend with TV on week days. Will spend on this weekend and will share my experience
Heartiest Welcome to TATA|sky family..... @arsja bro........
After such a horrible tour from D2H hope that now T|S will match and fulfill all your requirements in respect to HD as well as SD channels.
Please Post more snaps of Channels and share your reviews with us.
Enjoy 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

Not agreeing with you completely bro. I brought D2H on 2014. Till last year, no issue with amount or channels. The problem is now, they are not adding any new channels soon and earlier there is no needs to contact with D2H help desk. But now a days, it's mandatory for us to fix our plan and report the issue with them. Truly speaking, our forum having more knowledge than that team. Hence time to shift on TS.

Many Congrats Brother.....Dishtv missing...you.....

How was the feeling now bro..

Thanks bro. I hope they are not missing me as much they are missing you brother :wink2:

My feeling is, now I can watch more program on HD

Thanks bro. I hope they are not missing me as much they are missing you brother :wink2:

My feeling is, now I can watch more program on HD

My main purpose to watch my fav ones, but not getting time to watch them, hence Recording option is must for me. Hence I chooses ADTV, If TS giving Recording option with my budget, I will Choose.

Best luck bro...Enjoy TS premium services.

Can someone tell me how to add channels into favorite list on tata sky? I am unable to find the option.

Can someone tell me how to add channels into favorite list on tata sky? I am unable to find the option.
Press Organiser button
Go to user settings
Select 1st option, i.e. Set favourites

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock