Seeking Help Fire Stick or Internet TV

Just received a call for Airtel n they are provided infinity pack 1 year along with Internet Tv for Rs 6999/- including installation. Please suggest now.

Just received a call for Airtel n they are provided infinity pack 1 year along with Internet Tv for Rs 6999/- including installation. Please suggest now.

Airtel Internet TV doesn't have some popular apps like Hotstar,Amazon Prime,Jio apps & so on,but if you are familiar with Kodi you may use some apps like Hotstar via Kodi itself.

Airtel Internet Tv has some flaws for which you should have positive attitude to bear with & able to Self help & find solution or else you might get Frustrated.

Price Point of View Airtel comes with one year access to televison channels too,thats a good offer but you cant access android features without Tv Subscription,

Go with Fire stick blindly. Internet TV is too amateur to recommend yet.

And yes, casting and mirroring are two different things!

Go with Fire stick blindly. Internet TV is too amateur to recommend yet.

And yes, casting and mirroring are two different things!

Not an Amateur and all bro,its more or less with same limitations like in any other Android Smart Tv but Amazon Fire TV designed in an entirely different concept like in any other Android Smartphone thats the main difference but it makes a whole lot of difference.

Fire tv stick available at Rs 3499/- and prime member vl get pay balance of 499/- so effectively it will cost 3000/-

press and hold home button for 2-3 sec, Mirror option should appear. Enter in Mirror mode then proceed with your phone

press and hold home button for 2-3 sec, Mirror option should appear. Enter in Mirror mode then proceed with your phone
Hey I did it..but while try to cast from my phone, I can't see any device there. I am able to cast from YouTube app only

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock