First look - Rajinikanth in 'Rana'

Napster

Reaction score
After wowing us all with his robotic avatars in the last year’s superhit Endhiran, the south megastar Rajinikanth returns with his next film Rana.

The movie stars Deepika Padukone opposite Rajini. Two more actresses will be roped in as the film has Rajini playing a triple role - a young Rajini, a middle-aged Rajini and an older Rajini.

The first look of the film has been released, and it shows Rajini wielding a sword in a costume that gives a somewhat periodic look. In the background is a masked face.

Rana will be directed by K S Ravikumar. A R Rahman will compose the film’s music.

Meanwhile, check out the first look of Rana below.
bi-74899.jpg

hmmmm that's nice news:up:

opsongara said:
Release date?

RELEASE DATE 2012

Rana Movie Highlights.

*Super Star Rajinikanth doing Three roles in the Rana Movie.
*South Indian Brilliant Director K.S. Ravikumar direction.
*Universal Music Director A.R Rehman Music.
*Movie Budget 200 Crore Rupees.
*Movie Story belongs to Historical subject.
*Sources says it is going release opposite to Kamal Hassan new movie *Marudhanayagam.
*Director inspired by the English movie Troy and Telugu Movie Magadeera.
*Rana Movie will going to release in three languages – Tamil, Telugu, Hindi.

Deepika's excited for 'Rana'

It's her first Tamil flick and Bollywood bombshell Deepika Padukone is thrilled that she's got an opportunity to star with none other than Superstar Rajinikanth.

"I will not even call this a dream come true because it seemed so impossible that I did not even dream that this would happen one day," she said at a press meet for Rana.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock