Good News Flowers TV celebrating 4th Anniversary

Many congratulations to a small channel from a small network (I am not talking about Manorama and Mathrubhumi which may have 1 or 2 TV channels but they have a big publishing business for many decades). Very few new regional GECs have managed to get such a high viewership. It is not even a network of channels like Tarang (Ortel) in Odisha, but only a single channel*. Congrats again! :cheers::clap2:

I remember Tata Sky was the last to add this channel, along with Media One. :blush2: The two were added on the same day in August 2015. However, a few days later, TS became the first DTH ever to add Asianet HD. :cap2:

*Until Twenty Four was launched in December 2018.

Last edited:
Congrats to all Followers and Flowers Tv

D371mfsUUAELDN1.jpg
D37aQotUYAEs_fc.png

Is there any update about the launch of flowers HD channel? All other Malayalam GEC channels have HD feed including recently launched 'Zee keralam'.

Many congratulations to a small channel from a small network (I am not talking about Manorama and Mathrubhumi which may have 1 or 2 TV channels but they have a big publishing business for many decades). Very few new regional GECs have managed to get such a high viewership. It is not even a network of channels like Tarang (Ortel) in Odisha, but only a single channel*. Congrats again! :cheers::clap2:

I remember Tata Sky was the last to add this channel, along with Media One. :blush2: The two were added on the same day in August 2015. However, a few days later, TS became the first DTH ever to add Asianet HD. :cap2:

*Until Twenty Four was launched in December 2018.
Also note that this channel has a nano movie library compared to Asianet, Surya, Mazhavil, Kairali and Amrita. What then if they have a good collection of movies?😀
Is there any update about the launch of flowers HD channel? All other Malayalam GEC channels have HD feed including recently launched 'Zee keralam'.
We can expect Flowers HD soon. Already channel is shooting shows in HD.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock