Seeking Help Food Food still being charged and monthly transactional history

shubham1

Reaction score
I have 2 queries
1) Food Food has become free to air from 11-July-19. How is TS still charging for it?
2) I used to receive monthly transactional history on email till March-19 and stopped receiving after that. On mytatasky.com , history is available till April-19. Anyone facing the same issue?

Even though TS service and quality wise is the best but still their financial team is made up of greedy id*ots.

They still haven't add Turner Family HD+ pack (added on 11th April) which includes all channels of turner in both SD & HD for just ₹12.5 but still they haven't added it on top of that they are charging the cartoon channels at the old rates which are higher than the new ones. For example CN HD+ should be charged ₹5 now but they are still charging ₹10 from the customers.

I did report the issue to TRAI but till now no response. All we can do is continuously spam on twitter to both Tata Sky & TRAI or write e-mails to TRAI - [email protected] (for consumer complains), [email protected] (Head Office for General queries) & hope for the best.

For your second issue, I would suggest you directly contact then or chat with them via mytatasky.com

Last edited:
I have 2 queries
1) Food Food has become free to air from 11-July-19. How is TS still charging for it?
2) I used to receive monthly transactional history on email till March-19 and stopped receiving after that. On mytatasky.com , history is available till April-19. Anyone facing the same issue?

Regarding the statement, I'm also not getting it. Once I complained and I got that months statement. Again it stopped.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock