Seeking Help For crystal clear HD channels

Reaction score
Please any one tell me the best picture settings to view HD channels in sony bravia klv40ex430 , HD channels should be crystal clear please help and also my HD set top box is still showing the due inspite of paying it

You need to buy Sony LED TV. No settting change needed for Tata Sky. Default settings itself does the job.

Can you please show us some pictures as example picture quality you are getting.

for Viewing Tatasky HD channels which picture settings is best vivid,standard or custom also which is the best scene select

Custom is for creating your own picture settings.

I use Standard.

K.F.X arun kumar please understand that IPS panel of LG full HD TV only gives best picture,Sony ,Samsung are no where near LG,just visit a electronic store and compare,Sony TV will always give you back ground very light so that cristal clear picture will never come,Dish TV HD latest DTH box also improves clarity as compared to other Boxes

Last edited:
This is only user preference. It is impossible to decide if LG, Samsung or Sony is better. If u need to compare brands all brands must have similar functionality. U can't compare a Sony HD TV with a Samsung 4K TV with quantum dot display. It's like comparing an old CRT TV with a latest Led panel. These brands are equally good. Each have their own unique specialities.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock