Seeking Help For crystal clear HD channels

Picture settings are purely subjective. There is no standard setting that defines a best picture. Keep the color and brightness in half way mark and adjust the contrast from zero to a point where you feel the picture is attractive.

Send me ur picture settings for standard also which scene select u use
As i have said you already, my picture settings are default ones. The stock setting you get when you buy a new TV.

You may reset your picture settings to get same picture settings as my tv.

Bro i am getting best hd picture clarity by selecting sports scene select mode in my Sony 40" full hd led tv using adtv hd connection.

K.F.X arun kumar please understand that IPS panel of LG full HD TV only gives best picture,Sony ,Samsung are no where near LG,just visit a electronic store and compare,Sony TV will always give you back ground very light so that cristal clear picture will never come,Dish TV HD latest DTH box also improves clarity as compared to other Boxes
Lg is no were comparable to Sony. Sony is precious...

Use vivid and reduce the back light, for exact settings ping me. I use 42 full hd Sony with Airtel. But u cannot get the same hd pic quality with Tatasky when compare with Airtel. Airtel+Sony best viewing experience.

Last edited:
Use vivid and reduce the back light, for exact settings ping me. I use 42 full hd Sony with Airtel. But u cannot get the same hd pic quality with Tatasky when compare with Airtel. Airtel+Sony best viewing experience.

Why Tatasky HD doesn’t suit sony bravia in the showroom for all the sony led tey r showing Tatasky HD only with crystal clear

Why Tatasky HD doesn’t suit sony bravia in the showroom for all the sony led tey r showing Tatasky HD only with crystal clear
Bro. I mean to say that you will get crystal clear pic in your Sony tv either with Tata or Airtel. But their is the diff in crystal Clear pic between Airtel and tatasky. Airtel on upper hand to provide more crystal clear than Tata sky. But takasky is on upper hand on only SD channels when compare to
Airtel. For HD Airtel is the best when compare to any other dth. And Sony is the best when compare to other tv’s

Last edited:
Lg is no were comparable to Sony. Sony is precious...
Please see LG OLED tv range and i bet you can change your perception about LG vs Sony.. There is no tv series that can challenge LG's latest OLED series in the world.. Although i m a Samsung user but still supports the best technology invented into tv production by LG to provide the best picture quality..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock