Good News For Trackers from South india

• Thread starter Amudhan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 4,576

Amudhan

Reaction score
Guys, you won't beleive that I tracked Thaicom 5 and apstar 7 in south india with 2 ft dish (65 cm) :smile:
I got 11502 v 30000 while ago and posted a comment on a thread.
and came to know that's from apstar 7. Thanks to shawl.
Then i tried to tune a bit today and got these.
to get these tp's you need to fix your antenna to abs 2 first. when you did the fine tune(I got 53% max on fta and 90% on real vu tp's), move your dish slightly left (East). (you don't have to adjust your elevation for now).
I got 3 tp's from apstar 7 and 1 from thaicom 5.(I think they are so strong)

11011 v 29999 (Apstar 7)
11053 v 29999 (Apstar 7)
11104 v 45000 (Apstar 7)
12395 H 30000 (Thaicom 5)

It's receivable in south india. :eek:k: I didn't fine tune my dish right now. cuz I'm the only one at home and no one is here to check the signal. So i leave it upto you. :tup:
If you get any other signals from fine tune let me know. :tup:

Last edited:
Good. But what free channels are you getting? can you list them? (with language if possible)

Good. But what free channels are you getting? can you list them? (with language if possible)

In apstar 7 you'll get 2 channels from that tp i mentioned. (I didn't got any cuz i got only 10%, my stb update that tp in my list since it is receiving 10% signal from it.) in thaicom 5 there is no fta channels on that tp.
I'll try to fine tune it and let you know.

I am trying with videocon dish in hyderabad Apstar 76.5E no signals please help.

I am trying with videocon dish in hyderabad Apstar 76.5E no signals please help.
Sorry dude, I still haven't fine tune my dish. I got only 10%. Once i've fine tune it, I'll let you know. Set those tp's that I've provided.. You'll get upto 10% if you've followed my instructions. once you got 10% try to change elevation and lnb skew. I can't do that cuz There is no one is here to tell signal level. I'll let you know once i've done fine tune.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock